THE THRIVE PROGRAMME | Happy | Healthy | Successful | In control
What does “Thriving” mean?
When we Thrive, we’re living life to the full:
- We find it easier to be resilient, stay happy and healthy, be successful and achieve our goals.
- We have the self-insight and resources to overcome or avoid symptoms such as anxieties, phobias or depression.
- We have the resilience to tackle problems and fight off illnesses.
Thriving means making the most of your life. Irrespective of your age, background, or challenges – It’s possible choose how you live your life.
What is The Thrive Programme?
It’s a unique, highly effective, evidence-based psychological training programme that equips people with all the psychological skills, resources and attitude needed to take control, succeed and flourish in every area of their lives.
- It’ll teach you how to build and maintain strong psychological foundations.
- Working through the programme will help you to understand why you think, feel and behave in the way that you do.
- It’ll show you the importance of your cognitive processes, so you can recognise the profound effect they have had on your life.
“Habits of thinking need not be forever. One of the most significant findings in psychology in the last twenty years is that individuals can choose the way they think.”
How does The Thrive Programme work?
To make the changes and live your life fully – whether it’s to build your confidence, beat depression, lose weight, overcome a phobia or achieve a specific goal such as running a marathon – at least 95% of the task is to understanding what makes you ’tick’. The Thrive Programme enables you to do just that.
You’ll find that you begin to regain control of your beliefs, thinking, feelings and imagination, you can begin to make the changes you need with relative ease, whilst feeling empowered and confident at the same time.
The Thrive programme is a structured training programme that’s easy to follow yet extremely effective. It’s delivered through focused, supported sessions that are active and engaging. Whilst working through the programme, you’ll learn to understand not only how your issues were formed and maintained, but, more importantly, how you can overcome them. Crucially, the Thrive Programme is about making changes that last. The key to success is the process of understanding each in detail, so you can be confident that the positive changes that you make to your life will be permanent.