THRIVE FOR TEENAGERS | Ages 11-15 | Be more confident | Positive change
The “Thrive for Teenagers” Programme has been created for children and teens from approximately 11 to 15 years of age, to help them become more positive, confident and happier in life.
At any age, the majority of psychological symptoms and problems are established and maintained by an individual’s limiting beliefs and unhelpful thinking styles. The Thrive for Teenagers programme can be used to overcome many different issues, including lack of confidence, anxieties, bullying, phobias or exam stress. It can even help those who are struggling to cope with the diagnosis or managing of a chronic or life limiting condition or those endeavouring to cope with coming to terms with their parents’ marriage breakdown. Above all, the programme is about getting your child to enjoy life and flourish!
During this fun, relaxed and interactive 5-week course, I’ll teach your child how to:
- Gain an understanding of their psychological make-up, what makes them ‘tick’.
- Create the strong psychological foundations they need.
- Boost their self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Reduce their social anxiety.
- Gain a sense of power and control, showing them how they can influence and shape their lives for the better.
- Change any limiting beliefs or thoughts they have that are causing or maintaining their issues.
- Increase their resilience, giving them the skills and coping strategies they need in times of adversity and preparing them for life’s ups and downs.
- Gain a head start in life, so they can grow and develop into happy, healthy and successful adults.
If you feel the programme may beneficial to your child or a child in your care, please CONTACT ME for a free initial consultation. This first consultation will be an informal chat to learn more about the programme and to ask any questions that you or your child may have. Please be aware that all under 16’s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.