THRIVE CAN HELP | Stress | Phobia | Smoking | Anxiety & more
The Thrive Programme is proven to be highly effective in overcoming a huge variety of symptoms and issues thanks to its simple evidence based formula. Whether you’re suffering from stress, anxiety or a phobia, you’re lacking in confidence, feeling overwhelmed by work and life, are desperate to quit smoking or successfully lose weight and keep it off for good. Or would simply like to be happier and getting the most out of life, the Thrive Programme can help you achieve fantastic results in a matter of weeks.
The list below is indicative of the range of issues that The Thrive Programme can help address, however it’s by no means exhaustive. If there’s something that you’d particularly like help with that’s not listed below, please contact me and I’ll happily discuss this with you in more detail.
Why not look at some of the Testimonials to find out more about some of the symptoms and challenges people have already overcome using the Thrive Programme?
Issues successfully addressed using the Thrive Programme include:
- Addictions (including gambling and sex)
- Alcohol abuse, alcoholism
- Anger management and temper tantrums in children
- Anxiety, anxiety disorders and panic attacks
- Bereavement and grief
- Children’s specific issues (including school phobia, bed wetting, bullying, low self-esteem, exam stress, night-tremors, not eating, eating too much, nail-biting, shyness, low mood, anxiety, lack of confidence, poor academic performance, sibling rivalry)
- Chronic pain, fibromyalgia
- Coping with illness including cancer and chronic illness
- Depression, postnatal and peripartum depression, general feelings of sadness
- Eating disorders, anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa and compulsive eating
- Emetophobia, fear of being sick, SPOV
- Fear of failure, performance anxiety and exam nerves
- Fertility (including natural fertility and assisted fertility) and coping with infertility
- Insomnia, sleep problems, night brooding, nightmares, bruxism, teeth grinding
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Low confidence and self esteem
- Low mood, feeling down, emotional problems, general malaise
- Obsessions and compulsions including OCD, checking disorder, intrusive thoughts and specific compulsions for example trichotillomania
- Phobias and fears (including fear of flying)
- Self harming
- Sexual problems (including vaginismus, erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation)
- Smoking cessation, stopping smoking
- Social anxiety, social phobia, shyness
- Stress management
- Stress related skin problems (including psoriasis, eczema, acne, hives, urticaria)
- Stuttering, stammering and blushing
- Unresolved traumas
- Weight loss, weight control and weight management
- Work related issues (including fear of public speaking, underperformance at work, interviews skills)
The Thrive Programme is also ideal for those who don’t have any significant emotional or psychological symptoms, but would just like to be happier, learn to live life to the full and get the most out of each and every day. The programme is also highly effective for those who want to achieve a specific goal such as getting a better or job or running a marathon.
If you’d like to find out more about how I can help you, please CONTACT ME for a free, no obligation confidential initial consultation.